I found a number of sketches I did when I was very young. I want to document them here as they are slowly falling apart. Many of them I don't recall but these were drawn when I was anywhere from around 10 years old to 15.

I do remember when I was young I would prefer to walk around with my sketch pad then play with other kids. This drawing brought back a flood of memories. This was a bench by the seawall on Roosevelt Island. I have fond memories of climbing those trees when I was real young. And I vaguely remember seeing a man resting on that bench getting Sun on his back. I must have sat on the grass and quickly sketched this.


 Not sure but maybe this is a sketch of "The Edge" from U2.

 I think this is a self portrait.

This one says "Man in a dark alley"

I'll post more when I have more time. Wrapping up Softball season at my daughter's school. 

Popular posts from this blog

Lighting Ideas on a Budget