Eden Awakens:)

      My greenhouse cabinet is working fantastically.    Seedling are loving it and they are eager to get into Eden!
 

It’s always so exciting to walk around Eden and see it coming to life. I will leave the leaves for now. They not only hide the young vulnerable waking plants from animals but will act as a blanket should the unpredictable early spring weather suddenly dip. (Some snow predicted for Thursday) after the temps being in the upper 60s to 70. 

So is true that many beneficial insects may be sheltered in the leaves. Like praying mantis. My favorite garden warrior.

Here is what spring has gifted me thus far. I’m praying for a steady warm up so I can harden off my seedlings that are ready for Eden... hopefully, late April this year.

                Fringed tulips


                 Day lilies 


                 Crocus


                 Crocus


                  Crocus 


                  Strawberry 


                 Peony 


                          More crocus 






                  Catmint 



Popular posts from this blog

Lighting Ideas on a Budget