Dreaming of Eden



 I can’t wait to be out in the sun planting and pruning. Seeding and weeding. Playing and harvesting and watching the wildlife around my home. This is a video of Eden 2020. 

My main focus last summer was establishing a flower garden filled with Peonies, roses and various perennial cutting flowers. Important in attracting pollinators to a garden. The pollinators are very happy in Eden now. It is filled with the beautiful scents of flowers now and I couldn’t be more happy.  After a rough start typical of 2020, the harvests were also great. Spaghetti squash, zucchini, cucumbers, corn, peas and beans, peppers, eggplants, melons, strawberries and tomatoes. I also placed a compact blackberry bush in Eden this year. Protected at least from the deer behind Eden’s walls... Now, I will be only battling the squirrels, chipmunks and birds. 

Hoping 2021 brings everyone health and happiness. 

Popular posts from this blog

Lighting Ideas on a Budget