Don't take your laptop to the store to have them fix the keyboard! Just replace it yourself and save hundreds!!! It is so easy! This kind of knowledge makes computer repair shops cringe! One way I save money is by trying to fix my own electronics. Sounds crazy right? You wouldn't believe how easy it really is. I have replaced many laptop screens and keyboards. I have replaced motherboards. I have also replaced circuit boards in LCD TVs! Please watch my video to see how easy it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQIdNjcnQY&list=UUsloBiNAUQE9xImAwgWOGtA I first looked up my Dell model number. I then looked up the part number of the keyboard. I then took that number and did a broad internet search until I found one which cost the least amount. All it involves is removing the bezel holding the keyboard down to expose the screws! Then you take out the tiny screws holding the keyboard down... put them in a white bowl so they are ...