Small Bathroom Reno


I was challenged to make an inexpensive but impressive change to a tiny bathroom. I knew that just changing paint colors and adding some artwork was going to make this bath shine but I took it up a level and created a paneling look with molding and a high gloss brown paint.


I had to remove vinyl tiles from the wall and did not spend too much time sanding the spackle because I knew the imperfections would add to the effect I was hoping for.  In the end the walls looked  like they were covered in leather:)

A neighbor offered me some solid wood molding he was looking to get rid of a while back. I am a bit of a pack rat when it comes to things like this!


I hope you watch my video to see how it turned out:) Click on my name: Christina Bell on a Budget



Popular posts from this blog

Lighting Ideas on a Budget