Pot Rack


This pot rack has brought me so many compliments. It has a modern yet rustic feel to it. It was also ridiculously easy and costs pennies compared to those pot racks you buy from a store!!!

Watch my video!!!!  www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sfImUJYiag 



Things you will need:

 -A straight piece of wood.... I always use white wood also referred to as white board. I use this on many of my projects. It is cheap, found in any store where they sell lumber and it is very cheap. You can measure out the length that will fit your space and cut it to any size.

-Stain or paint... Paint it or stain it to your taste. I went with a stain color to match my cabinets.

-Two eye bolts with nuts... Should be long enough to go through wood and fasten securely with nuts.

-Screw eye bolts... as many as you need. This is what you hang the pots from.

-S-hooks or pot rack hooks... they will hang on the eyebolts to hang the pots from.

-Chandelier chain and wire to anchor it into the ceiling.


This rack has to screw into ceiling joists/studs just like a regular pot rack would. You might need to add a cross support beam in space above ceiling. I had to go up in my attic and do this so that the rack is secure.

Click below to get to my channel and watch more videos!
Christina Bell on a Budget

Popular posts from this blog

Lighting Ideas on a Budget